Do you feel your denture is too bulky and uncomfortable when you only need a small number of teeth to replace?
- Are you having a trouble with your rigid acrylic or metal denture?
- Do you feel uncomfortable with your denture because it is taking too much space in your mouth?
- Do you want more taste and food texture when eating?
- Do you have only a few of your front or back teeth missing?
Then, a Flexible Denture is your choice!
Advantages of Flexible Dentures:
1. Esthetic denture:
There are no metal parts in the denture which makes your smile more beautiful and natural. You can have smiles with no metal parts showing.
2. Great phonetics:
Since it is small and thin, it does not affect your speech much.
3. Minimal coverage of the palate or roof of your mouth:
You can feel more sensation of food and taste.
4. Easier to adapt:
It takes the least amount of time to adapt to this type of denture since it takes the least room in your mouth.
5. Light in weight:
This is the lightest denture in weight. Your gum won’t get tired after all-day wearing.
To find more about flexible denture